Flynn|Wirkus|Young has built a reputation for providing exceptional representation to fishermen, lobstermen, longshoremen, shipyard workers, maritime industrial workers, and other subcontractors who have been victims of workplace accidents, catastrophic injuries, or discrimination.
Our firm’s attorneys bring a unique blend of proven success, knowledge, sophistication, creativity, energy, and a passion for excellence to help our clients. If you or your loved ones have suffered an injury or death as a result of a maritime accident we can assist you.
Here are just some of the results that we have been able to deliver to our clients:
- Multi-Million Dollar Settlement for Death on the High Seas Act Case
- $2 Million Jones Act Settlement For Fisherman Who Injured His Knee
- $500,000 for Lobsterman who Suffered Thumb Injury
- $150,000 Jones Act Settlement For Injured Deckhand
- FWY Prevails in Arresting Vessel Aboard Which Fisherman Client Was Injured
“Persistent, outstanding treatment, very accessible. Will find the answer.” - Fisherman, maritime accident victim
“Highly recommend! Extremely knowledgeable and they all fight hard. I lost my husband to a tragic accident and I could not have asked for a better team. They *all* were there for me every step of the way!!! They get results but more importantly, they care!!!! They call you back all the time. Always there for you!!!!” – Spouse of maritime accident victim