Kathleen Reagan, former assistant district attorney for Plymouth County, MA, offers a full range of legal services relating to equine law. Attorney Reagan also offers expert equine consulting services and is a co-founder and vice president of QueryHorse LLC , the popular horse information resource Website. In addition, she teaches the only on-line Equine law class through Concord Law School.
Originally from Columbia, Missouri, Kathleen graduated from the University of Virginia in 1983 with a B.A. in English Literature. In her third year, she attended Cambridge University, UK, specializing in English Literature and English Common Law. Kathleen received her Juris Doctorate from Tulane Law School in 1986 and was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in that same year and to the U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts in 1987.
In addition, she worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Plymouth County, Massachusetts from 1986 to 1994, in the District and Superior Courts as Chief District Court Prosecutor and as Chief of the Family Protection Unit. Kathleen joined the firm of Lane, Lane and Kelly, Braintree, MA as an associate for three years and established her own practice in May 1, 2006.
Activities and Honors
- Co-Founder, QueryHorse, LLC
- Owner, St. George Equine, LLC
- Minority Owner, Crowleys Cove Farm, LLC
- Adjunct Professor, Albany Law School, Equine Law
- Professor, Concord Law School
- Member-Board of Directors, American College of Equine Attorneys
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Past Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Past Member, Westchester Polo Club
- Past Member, Massachusetts Thoroughbred Breeders Association