A. Jordan Rushie represents transportation clients and insurance carriers against occupational and traumatic injuries.
Before joining Flynn Wirkus Young, Jordan held a position in a small firm in suburban Philadelphia, where his practice was focused on commercial litigation, including property preservation defense, general liability insurance defense, contract disputes, construction litigation, and representation of businesses throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey.
While in law school, Jordan served as a Superior Court Judicial Intern for the Honorable Richard Klein.
Activities and Honors
- Named a “Rising Star” by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers in 2012
- Certified Arbitrator in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Member, Temple Law Alumni Association
- Member, Brehon Law Society of Pennsylvania
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association