A Partner You Can Count On
Flynn|Wirkus|Young has built a reputation for providing exceptional civil litigation services to clients in heavily regulated industries. Today, we also help leading self-insured businesses and insurers resolve countless and diverse legal matters. We also put our unique experience and approach to work for individuals who are victims of accidents, discrimination, and consumer fraud. No matter who we represent, our underlying motivation is to win cases because “WE” want to win.
Our firm’s attorneys bring a unique blend of proven success, knowledge, sophistication, creativity, energy and a passion for excellence to help our clients protect their reputations and bottom lines while empowering them to focus on other business objectives.
Perhaps most notable is our commitment to meeting our clients’ unique needs. This means creating the best team for their case. Working where and when they need us. Offering alternative fee options. Knowing their business inside and out. And truly collaborating with them. These are just a few of the steps we take to ensure our clients have a partner they can rely on today and into the future.
- Founded in 1998
- Significant experience in complex litigation for highly regulated industries and representation of victims of accidents, discrimination, and consumer fraud
- Long-standing client relationships
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in state and federal courts throughout the U.S.
- Represent clients in New England, Connecticut, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Virginia.
- Active involvement in the National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel and the American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association
Why Choose FWY
- Vast knowledge of civil litigation matters and transportation industries
- Significant experience with Insurance & self-Insured businesses
- We provide “big firm” impact in a small firm setting
- National reputation
- Proven work and results
- Above and beyond approach
- Progressive and creative style
- Talented team committed to winning
- “Conventional wisdom” is not good enough